Volunteer Community Based: Volunteer Application 2016
- Community Based Mentor: 21+ years, meet 2-3 times/month for minimum one year commitment
- After School
- BIG/Mentor: High school freshman/15+yrs; 1 meeting/week for one hour during the school year.
- School Liaison: 18 or older once a week for one hour
- Lunch Buddy: 18 + years, meet once a week for one hour per school year
- Big Couple Match: A married couple who commits to volunteering together to mentor one child.
- Advisory Council: Assist with fundraising and community awareness activities. Commitment for one year to one or more meetings each month.
- Sub Committee:
- Match Care – Support Bigs and Littles – Commitment for one year for once per month meetings or more.
- Fund Development – Plan Fundraising, Commitment for one year for once per month meetings or more.
- Volunteer for events: Help out with fundraisers and events.